Camden Interstate Railway Company, 1900-1916


This was one of the railway cars belonging to the Camden Interstate Railway Company, which was named following reorganization of the Ohio Valley Electric Company. It operated under that name between 1900 and 1916. Another reorganization in 1916 saw the name changed again, this time to the Ohio Valley Electric Railway Company.

(Photo courtesy of Charles H. Bogart, 201 Pin Oak Place, Frankfort, KY 40601-4250.)